Tuesday 1 October 2013


Hello people! Today I'm going to talk about a remarkable day that probably I will remember until I die. Well, it's not just one day, they are two days of this year, april sixth and seventh. 
These days I went to Lollapalooza, a music festival that lasts two days. In this event you listen to music all the day, there are a lot of bands playing. This happen since 2011 in O'Higgins Park. 
About my experience I can say it was great! I've never shouted and jumped like that day. Both days I went with a school's friend (we bought our tickets together too). The first day we arrived at 11:20 A.M., because we wanted to see all the artists. In fact, both days we were in the park early. That day I wasn't very interesting in the bands that played (I was expecting the second day), because I've listened some music of them and I like it, but not too much. At the end of the day I was very happy, my expectations were lower if I compare them with how much I enjoy that day.  My favourite band was "Kaiser Chiefs". I just knew like four songs of them but they were indifferent to me. But the presentation was so cool, when they were playing I really loved their music. Another band that I liked, and I didn't listened to, it was "The Hives". But I have to admite that it was more because of the singer that their music. It's not because he was attractive or something like this, it's because he was so funny! He tried to speak in spanish in the presentation, but he said all the time things like "the next cantato (he was trying to say canciĆ³n) is...". In the night,Pearl Jam played. I couldn't stay to see them because no one could bring me home.
The second day it's the most important to me. I've listened to a lot of band I love. These were "Keane", "Franz Ferdinand","Of Monsters And Men" and others. It was a very special day (also another day of that week I saw my favourite band, so I was really happy) because I had the chance to listened to my favourite groups and also with a very good friend. We ran many times from stage to stage (There are many stages and when a presentation ends, another starts). I couldn't stay again to see the last group "The Black Keys", and I really wanted. However, now it doesn't care to much to me because everything was great. 



2 comments:

  1. Constanza, I did know that you went to Lollapalooza this year but you never told me the entire story. It seems like it was a very interesting experience. Your way of expressing your love for the music you like reflects all your passion for it, I like that. Your post talks about something real, something "yours". By the way, I love music too (I love music itself -but I hate reggaeton, that cannot to be called music-) and I think that I understand your passion (but I'm not very interested in concerts, there is too much chaos and noise for me). I like to think that you go out with your friends and have a lot of fun together, it's fun for me to imagine it while reading your narration. I have fun if you have fun, your happiness is my happiness. It's simple. Maybe we could go to a concert together (yes, it is an invitation) and enjoy a good time. Music is something beautiful, it's a great plus for you if you like it. You have gained a lot of points in my heart. Hahaha. Well, that's all. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go to Lollapalooza! I wanted to go this year SO BAD because of Keane and Franz Ferdinand, I'm enchanted by those two bands ever since they came out. I really like that you go to concerts just like me! Hopefully one day we can go to one together, wouldn't that be fun? Take care! <3

    ReplyDelete