Tuesday 26 November 2013

My year


Hello people! Today's topic it's about good things that have happened in my life and this year. I think I have many good things that have happened in my life. Now I'm going to talk about good and bad things.

The first important thing was when I was 11 years. I started to go to another school. I found great people  and I made friends with them, they even are my friends until today. Also, I started to play volleyball (I didn't make exercise before because I always was sick, I had asthma) and I liked the education of that school. It was a very good change. 

Another important thing was to move from my grandmother's house. I live near from her now, but it was difficult at the beginning for many reasons. This happened on 2009. It was a sad year to me in this aspect, but it was a good year in my studies. The school gave me a chance to go to a program of the Universidad Católica called "Penta UC". I went for two years and it was a very good experience. It was nice because I learned many things and I meet new people. I really enjoyed the classes. 

Also there was my study trip too. I have good memories of that travel. We went to Bariloche and to the South of Chile. It lasted one week. 

My two last years at the school were difficult. I had very good moments, but also bad moments. Sometimes I was really happy, sometimes not so happy. This was because my school was part of student movement. I participated a lot. I went everyday to the occupation of the school (but I never slept there), I went to all the marches, I participated in different activities. I lived new experiences. But at the end everything turned difficult. I saw people voting for the occupation just for have classes canceled, and then they didn't go to school to defend the ideals of the movement and stuffs like that, there were people very hypocrital. I didn't want to pass of grade, I wanted to repeat the grade, but my family put pressure on me and finally I did it and now I think it was a good decision, but in the moment I was sad. Although my last year in school was terrible because all the stress, even so I had very good moments with my friends. 

This year has been very good, so I'm very happy. Today I'm studying the career that I want, my family is fine and the most important thing is that I fell in love with a special person (maybe all the people believe that their lovers are special, but anyway, I'm sure he's special and unique).

I think I did everything I want. I only hope to have best results in the university, but nothing more. I'm happy (:



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm special and unique, and I'm happy, and I'm even more happy if you are happy too. You are my super-ultra-hiper-mega-great-delicious Constanza. Ah, and about your singing, please take it as a joke, I love to hear your voice everyday... About your post... it was curious, because I knew almost all what you said (boyfriend's privileges, I guess. Hahaha). I'm waiting for the next post, I love to comment in your blog. Take care, Constanza. I wish you the best of the best in the world. I love you. See you next time! Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the song of Kelly Clarkson...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!! I know about it. It's difficult when things that you don't want them occurred. But verybody can beat them and go on. And as said in Felipe's blog, you two are a cute couple :3

    ReplyDelete