Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hello! This is the last post of this semester and maybe the last of English classes (I'm not very sure about it) This week I have to talk about the English class.
I have to say that English it's not my favorite subject at the university. It's difficult to me to learn this language so I feel very insecure Anyway, I try to do what I can and more. The method of this subject it's good. It tries to make us improve our writing, speaking and listening abilities. For example, the videos try to make us better talking. 
I like very much the use of blogs. I think it's a good and enjoyable way to practice this language and to learn new vocabulary. Also we have the chance to say what we think about different topics and what think other people about the same topics.  
Well, I still need to improve a lot in all of the aspects. I need to learn more vocabulary. Also I should improve my abilities to listen to and to speak. I plan to do this trying to read texts in English (obviously), listening to the music I like with more attention and maybe watching films with English subtitle and audio. 
Outside the English class I just use English in a few occasions. For example, when I want to know the meaning of a song. Most of the time is to read papers of the career. I knew that English it was important, but this year I could realize about this fact. 
Well, this was my last post of this year. Bye~


6 comments:

  1. I have a flash back with this post. It remember me english 3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last post of the year D: it sounds really sad, I'll write in my blog till I get older :) (ok, no)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s true I also thing the use the blogs it´s a good practice, even better that the other parts in the subject, although the method in relation to talk, listen, etc is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "bye" is so cold... this was the last post... don't you feel sad?! Hahaha. It's a joke. Nice post. Don't feel insecure, you are underestimating yourself. Actually, you are pretty good at it, but you don't notice it. You are the best of the best of the best, you are Constanza, the super ultra great delicious wonderful woman, and I admire you... Oh, do you like the blogs too? Great! We have so much in common! Maybe we should start to going out together. Wait, we are a couple already. Well, life is beautiful, so don't worry so much about the English language (we can study together!). Take care, my beloved one. Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that you're good in english! :)
    I also think that the best way to lear is watching movies and finding the meaning of a song!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl! I have read in English in my specialty, Physical Anthropolgy :C

    ReplyDelete