Tuesday 12 November 2013

Money, it's not the most important in my life. If I had to make a list of my priorities, the money would be after a lot of things. I'm not saying I don't care money, I'd be hypocritical.  I know money is important because without it we wouldn't do important things (for example to eat, go to the university or work, pay for a doctor when your sick). The point is to have the money that you really need and doesn't waste it.
Usually I spend my money on food (when I'm hungry at the university), photocopies, meetings with my friends and when I go out with my boyfriend. I don't spend on clothes or accessoryies because my family buys me that things. Although they buy me my clothes I always chose the cheaper (I prefer they use their money for them). When I spend a lot of money is when I want to go the concerts, that happens twice or once a year. I also buy books, but only when I really want one. The books are very expensive, so I prefer go to the library to save money. 
Well, this year I'm learning how managing my budget. It was necessary because university makes us spend money. When I was in the school I waste my money because I liked very much go out with my friends. This year is different and not because I don't like to go out, it because I don't have much time. 
If I were a millionaire, I would invest in a non-governmental organization or I would create one to kids with economical problems to study. I think it's good because education will help them, gives opportunities to people. I don't think education is just a way to have more money, in fact, that depends of a lot factors. I like to see education like a way to be critical and learn about what is around us. The point is that, nowadays, if you study (not go to the university or to the institute necessarily, just finish the school) you will have more opportunities. 
Now, if I had to pawn any of my belongings, I wouldn't know what  to chose because I don't have expensive things. I don't have gold jewelry or something similar, everything is very cheap. Maybe I would pawn my TV, but it's old. 

5 comments:

  1. Great! I think is a good conclusion that to live good with ourselves, money would be used only for that you really need and doesn't waste it. :)
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way to see money and life, we need to stop spending money compulsively just for buy things that sometimes we neither need!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I really agree with you, the money is not all, but it is necessary, money isn´t center of life but often give funny u.u

    I also pawn my tv jajaj and is cheap I don´t have many things but it is something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... after reading this I feel like trash... You are more direct with your idea of "use the money for the benefit of others". I feel very materialistic... Mmm... now I feel like a bad person... this will be my shortest comment in your blog. I will go to cry in my room... Take care, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, this year a lot of us are learning how to manage our budget and it is a little bit difficult sometimes haha :)

    ReplyDelete